50 grams amaranth flour
50 grams almond flour
50 grams wheat flour
30 grams cocoa powder (sugar-free)
1/4 cup water
2/3 cup whole milk
1/2 teaspoon white vinegar or 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
2 tablespoons cornstarch
2 tablespoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup sugar
90 grams unsalted butter
1. Add the vinegar or lemon juice to the milk and let stand for 10 minutes to form Buttermilk.
2. In a bowl sift the wheat flour, the baking powder and the cornstarch.
3. Add amaranth flour, almond flour and salt. Mix well and set aside.
4.Soften the butter by heating for 15 to 20 seconds in the microwave.
5. In a bowl integrate the butter with the sugar.
6. Add the eggs one bye one with the help of a balloon whisk.
7. Add the vanilla essence and integrate.
8. Gradually add the dry ingredients (suggested in 3 portions) and the buttermilk until the lumps dissolve.
9. Take 1/3 of the dough in another bowl and set aside.
10. Heat the water for 2 minutes in the microwave or add more time to boil.
11.Add the cocoa and integrate until completely diluted and that no lumps are visible.
12.Add the resulting chocolate to the 1/3 preparation we separate.
13.In a pan put tablespoons of vanilla dough with the chocolate dough as if we were drawing a chess. Repeat.
14. Finally insert a knife and draw a spiral delicately.
15.Bake for 40 to 60 minutes at 356 °F. Do not open the oven within 40 minutes.