HOW TO MAKE AMARANTH FLOUR CREPES
50 grams amaranth flour
50 grams oat flour
20 grams wheat flour
2 cups almond milk
20 grams unsalted butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon bee honey
1. Blend all ingredients until smooth. If needed, more milk may be added to make the mixture less thick.
2. Heat the pan over medium heat.
3. Add a tablespoon of the mixture and spread over the surface of the pan into a very thin layer.
4. Flip the crepes when they start to bubble at the top.
5. Fill the crepes with Nutella, sweet milk or peanut butter.
6. Cut the strawberries into thin slices and garnish.